Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Its been a while since I posted, here is a little of the work I have done

No posts because I am exhausted, sore, beat up, and generally destroyed. But I am still in good spirits-  I have decided to post some of my more fun projects since I have been here.
My first cool project - A lock box/bench that is tough as nails


Training Kiosk or Entertainment center?


Notice the down troughs of a SIN curve on the sides




A view of my masterpiece from the door.... learning joinery in 3 days or less


From the front - All out of reclaimed wood from McMurdo furniture heading to the garbage


Up Close and personal - Eight miter joints = no putty

Or else?


Wish I had something to do with the new sign on the left :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If anyone has any questions about my travels please comment.